Please try the following:
- Click the Get a job button, or try again later.
- If you are lonley and have nothing better to do then go out and get yourself a girl, stop eating chips and no, Civilization is not an online reality show.
- Learn how to verbally communicate with others using verbal skills rather than using a chat room, email or instant messaging. You might want to start by picking up the phone, dialing a wrong number and saying "I'm sorry!" Try short, choppy sentences at first then work you way up to big complex sentences.
- Get up off your chair and try walking, take short steps at first then gradually increase the distance until you can no longer see your computer. If you have a problem leaving your computer for any length of time, seek the services of a trained professional for counseling.
- If you have forgotten how to drive ask a friend to take you to a brick and mortar store. Believe it or not, you can actually see and touch what you want to buy. Do not forget that when you shop in a real store you have to take the merchandise home with you, it will not be delivered by UPS.
- Try attending the church of your choice. Learn about the Creator. Do not to be shocked when you find out the Creator's name is NOT Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.
- Please click on "Start", click the Turn Off Computer button, wait for your computer to shut down and then go Read a book.
- If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings. That will not help either. So the link to Detect Network Settings is not set to function. Relax. This really is the End of the Internet. The link to Detect Network Settings isn't going to do anything either.
- You could Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer this will confirm you have no choices
- If you like, you can click Back - but that will take you to the the page before the end of the internet!
- The only boundaries to the internet are your own moral limitations. Now turn off your computer and go outside and play
No Errors Found
The End of the Internet has been reached.
Open up a cold one and kick back.